Toplarge room, bills included

$160Negotiable
Punchbowl, NSW

25/04/2024

TopSeeking Roommates for Brand New, Spacious 4-BR Townhouse

$450
Bellfield, VIC

07/04/2024

TopOne bed room on Ballarat Road with heater and all funiture.

$230
Footscray, VIC

28/04/2024

TopCOOGEE BAY RD HOSTEL BUDGET ACCOMMODATION

• 4 or more Bathrooms

Coogee./ Randwick,Sydney,Area Near Unsw & Powh COOGEE BAY RD HOSTEL BUDGET ACCOMMODATION PHONE Need Accommodation , walk-in customers are welcomed and can be accommodated dependent on the availability of the Beds . Only Suitable For Tenants Who Are Very Clean And Very Quiet 2 Nights Min Stay, Nightly FROM $50 per person per night & Weekly Rates From $250 per person pw Conditions Females Of Any Age with passport Share Rooms First 2 nights $30 per person per night. Excluding S

$50
Coogee, NSW

19/12/2023

TopRoom for rent

$900
Dandenong North, VIC

25/04/2024

Urgent

TopRoom for rent

• 2 Bathrooms

Room for rent $260 per week, all bills included in rent, Own bathroom, Female only,

$260
Darwin CBD, NT

09/05/2024

Furnished room available for rent for punjabi girl or boy

• 1 Bathroom

Room available for rent in seville grove for single punjabi girl or boy, $180 including bills, with separate bath & toilet, you are Sharing house with punjabi ( indian) couple.

$180
Seville Grove, WA

8 minutes ago

Room for Rent available for a female in Runcorn, Queensland

• 2 Bathrooms

Room for Rent available for a female in Runcorn, Queensland Are you looking for a cozy and convenient place to call home? Look no further! We have a spacious room available for rent in a lovely house located in the heart of Runcorn. Here are the details: 🛏️ Room Details: Size: Comfortably fits a queen bed and desk. Window: Plenty of natural light. Furniture: furnished. Double bed provided. Built-in wardrobes. Strictly Vegetarian: Ideal for a vegetarian female. 🏡 House Features: Locati

$180
Runcorn, QLD

2 hours ago

Rooms for rent @ Essendon

• 1 Bathroom

5mins walk to tram stop, DFO shopping mall, Woolworths!! Bills included! 1mins drive to fuel station! Close to Melbourne Airport, Train and Shops. One tram to Melbourne CBD. Well furnished room and clean room

$275
Essendon, VIC

2 hours ago

Single room available

• 1 Bathroom

Single room available in south of the city. Safe clean secure house in a quiet area. House is fully furnished. Off street parking for a small car. All bills included. 17 minutes to airport. Ideally suited for someone FiFO who needs a place to chill. $250/week.

$250
Rossmoyne, WA

4 hours ago

Ride share

I'm looking for a ride to Brassall from Toowoomba it's sort of urgent my 6 month old baby boy is really unwell and that is my other boy hope someone can help I'd be eternally grateful.

$50
Rangeville, QLD

4 hours ago

Room available now at Osborne Park Area.

Room available at Osborne Park. Details below : - Shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge room. -off street parking inbox for further information. Pls message details of yourself and possible dates to move. Thanks In advance.

$270
Osborne Park, WA

4 hours ago

Single room for Indian student (female)

• 1 Bathroom

Furniture Room is available for single Indian student with Punjabi family in queenspark (2friends can share 1 room )$180 including bills .(neat and clean person ).

$180
Queens Park, WA

5 hours ago

Room for rent

One Furnished bedroom available for rent in Tarneit Bus stop is just 5 min walk. All the amenties are nearby. Rent is $650 including utilities.For more info please contact

$650
Tarneit, VIC

5 hours ago

Bedroom for rent Gladstone Queensland.

• 2 Bathrooms

bedroom for rent in West Gladstone QLD, in a shared house $170 per week, fully furnished, air conditioning, unlimited WiFi, power and internet included in the rent.

$170
Gladstone, QLD

7 hours ago

Master room in Karawara 6152 for rent

• 1 Bathroom

Large master room in Karawara 6152 for rent. great location. Close to Curtin university, Carseoul Cannington, Waterford shopping center, CBD and airport. $400 Per week including bills. Min 3 months stay. pay weekly and 3 weeks bond. The ensuite room is furnished with queen bed, desk and chair, minibar fridge, bedside tables and large build-in wardrobe. Please get back to me with your information such as visa/car/gender/nationality and etc. Thank you

$400
Karawara, WA

7 hours ago

Room for rent in Seaford Meadows

• 1 Bathroom

We are an Indian couple. One lovely, Clean, nice furnished bedroom in a good location with a separate bathroom and fridge. Looking for a friendly, clean and quiet person to share with. $200 per week including water, electricity, gas and internet. 2 weeks of rent in advance as a bond. House is 10 minutes walk to the shops, 5 minutes away from bus stand, 12 minutes walk from railway station and 5 minutes drive to the Seaford central. 15 minutes walk to the beach. In a very convenient locati

$200
Seaford Meadows, SA

8 hours ago

Room For Rent

Available spacious room in Piara Waters! Perfect for a Punjab couple or single individual, this room is equipped with 2 wardrobes for ample storage space. Located just a quick 3-minute walk to the nearest bus stop. Rent includes all utilities such as wifi, electricity, and water bills. Rent the room for $210 for a single individual or $280 for a couple. Contact us today to schedule a viewing!

$210
Forrestdale, WA

9 hours ago

couples or friends are available in southport unit

• 2 Bathrooms

ʕ ﻌ•ʔ looking for a couple or friends ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ ■ master bed room *bills included * Available now · 10mins by walk to shopping center(Aus fair), China town · Own Key, NBN wifi · ensuite, bigger wardrobe, you can use 1 fridge for your own · 2weeks bond, 2weeks Notice, Minimum 2months stay · air conditioning in living area ⁃ available washing machine, oven, microwave, pantry ⁃ not available cloth dryer, dish washer, heater ***Must be clean and tidy*** no smoking No alcohol part

$450
Southport, QLD

10 hours ago

Room to rent Clayton $130 pw

• 4 or more Bathrooms

16-18 Morton Street Clayton It is a single room for one person and shares facilities. The building is older style, quiet and is purpose built for males. It would suit a mature person working in the area, student, mature pensioner etc. No drugs. The rent includes electricity gas and water and internet . There is no lease or bond but a resident is expected to stay two months or longer, perhaps less if exceptional circumstances. It is a 25-room purpose-built men's guesthouse about 50 years old is

$130
Clayton, VIC

10 hours ago

LOOKING FOR 2 ROOMS IN PERTH

Hello, Arthur and I looking for 2 rooms in Perth, near to the Mandurah Line train but it’s not mandatory. We both have a job as landscaper in Wellard, we are clean, respectful and kind people from France here in Working Holiday Visa. Our budget max is 250 pw per person. Feel free to contact me if you have something for rent. Have a good day. Adrian

$250
Perth, WA

11 hours ago

A single room in Murdoch area for rent

• 2 Bathrooms

We have one single room available in a shared house. The house is located in Murdoch area, which is five minutes walk to Murdoch University, five minutes walk to Winthrop IGA and three minutes walk to a bus stop on the South street. The house has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toillets. You will share the house with Murdoch University's postdoc and students. Price is $170/week including bills (gas, electricity, water and the internet). Female single preferred. Please send me a message introducing

$170
Murdoch, WA

11 hours ago

glendenning house for share

• 2 Bathrooms

hi we are indian couple, looking for indian students to share house with us 3 rooms available, house is close to bus stop indian girls or boys preferred for anything please call

Negotiable
Glendenning, NSW

12 hours ago

Room for rent

Beautiful room is available in Piara Waters for 200 dollar excluding the utilities bills thanks

$200
Canning Vale, WA

12 hours ago

Shared room with a girl

• 1 Bathroom

Hello everyone.. I hope you all are having a fantastic week. We are renting out spacious second room to be shared with girl located in 7 Newzealand Street, Parramatta Features includes, Washing Machine ✅ Refrigerator ✅ Microwave ✅ High speed Wifi ✅ Kitchen Utensils ✅ Electric grinder/juicer ✅ Private Parking ✅ Bills included (Electricity, Gas and Wifi) ✅ 10-15mins walking from Paramatta/ Harris Park Station Walking distance to grocery stores, late night restaurants, Parramatta River, Gym, Parra

$170
Parramatta, NSW

12 hours ago

Room available for rent in Westminster

Room available for girl in westminster close to all amenities. Close to public transport as well. Ideal for students and vegetarian only. Rent would be 250 including all bills

$250
Westminster, WA

13 hours ago

Room share

• 1 Bathroom

We are looking for an indian girl to share one of our room with another indian girl. Noble park station is just 3 mins away. All amenities are near by such as coles, grocery stores , chemist warehouse!! Rent us $600 including bills per month and bond is $250 If you interested please message me and we will arrange an inspection!

$600
Noble Park, VIC

15 hours ago

Room Available at Hurstville

• 1 Bathroom

Room available in Hurstville! We are a friendly Nepalese couple looking for a single, couple, two girls to share our two-bedroom unit in Hurstville starting from May 26. The rent is $300 per week for couple and $250 for single, excluding bills. The unit features: - 8-9 minute walk from Hurstville Train Station, - Room inbuilt wardrobe along with double size bed, study table and chair and bed side table. - Single toilet bathroom with toilet and bathroom separate - Street parking, Interested indi

$250
Hurstville, NSW

15 hours ago

Room for rent in 3 br house.

• 2 Bathrooms

I have 2 rooms for rent in Coomera. I’m looking for someone who’s clean and tidy, and respectful of others in the house. Im fairly easy going, thus pretty chilled to live with. Im a sparkie by trade and thus out early each day, and early to bed. I love nature, camping, hikes, ice baths, etc.. Ideally it would be nice to share the house with another with a similar outlook. Not a party house! I do apreciate a peaceful and calm house environment. Having said that, i do enjoy some social drinks af

$300
Coomera, QLD

15 hours ago

Room for rent in Ferny Hills, Brisbane

• 1 Bathroom

Room for rent in 3 bed house/entertainer in Ferny Hills, sharing with 1 other person. Airconditioned, furnished or unfurnished. Can make room for your stuff also, couch, fridge, TV, etc. Share of rent is $350/week. Bills not included. No smoking inside but outside is OK.

$350
Ferny Hills, QLD

15 hours ago