Trade Qualified Welder / Boilermaker for Steel Fabricator (Ashmore, QLD)
2018-09-11 05:44:32, 조회 : 33, 추천 : 1
Our company is looking for a Trade qualified Boilermaker to join our workshop fabrication team. In this role you will be expected to do the following:
- Able to speak and understand English to follow instructions
- Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings
- Perform MIG (GMAW), and stickwelding
- General labour (ie. grinding,cutting, transport, etc).
- Perform occasional site installation and on-site welding
- Be able to work independently to meet deadlines and client requests
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm Everyday
- A commitment to safety and adhering to company policies and procedures
You will need the following:
- Construction White Card
- Current Drivers Licence
- Copy of Trade Qualifications
These will be highly desired (salary will be adjusted according to additional skills):
- Forklift Ticket
- High Risk Work License
- First Aid License
- Rigging Trade
- Additional trades (ie. mechanic,fitter, etc)
About the company: We are a small business with less than 10 people located in the industrial area of the Gold Coast. We fabricate, supply and install mild steel, specializing in structural steel. Our factory runs lean and we take on challenging projects that will provide something new everyday.
What you'll get:
- Start immediately
- You get paid for EVERY hour of work ($30-$35 depending on your skills and experience)
- Opportunity for full-time job
- PPE supplied by the company
- Travel and accommodation allowancesfor non-local projects
- A chance to become a part of a growing business, including upskill training and opportunities for senior roles as the business grows
- Family oriented and multicultural team
*Applicant must have valid working rights in Australia.
*Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before we can proceed with your application.
If you have any questions or if you are unable to submit your resume, send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.